Search results

1. Sfs veteran

Lost Atmosphere texture

I was trying make a realistic system myself so this is happen when i am trying to make sun not only for sun when you make a atmosphere that is too high when you zoom in the lecture will dissapear like this
  2. Sfs veteran

Peregrine Engine

Do someone know how to get peregrine engine in new version in old version we can just change the mode to the sandbox but now i cant get it in every mode
  3. Sfs veteran

Bro the option to Choose A Solar System Is Gone.

Its still work at android bro
  4. Sfs veteran

Im just wondering how we can make planet packs now

I am too this is new bug i dont know how to fix it
  5. Sfs veteran

Planet Editor was broken

I think this is was the problem i dont know how to explain it :/
  6. Sfs veteran

Planet Editor was broken

When i copy the example world for make a new solar system this is happen Can someone tell me why i not touch this solar system before
  7. Sfs veteran

Ghost In my Sfs

From 1.5.6 update i see weird something with my map,and planet can someone solve this? Its make me scared I edit a eccentricity in pluto but its make the game broken ?
  8. Sfs veteran

Bulge

WHAT YOU CAN MAKE OWN TEXTURE ON PC? but my dad not have enought money to buy pc oppo reno 6 is enought for me
  9. Sfs veteran

Help meee

Yes you true total commander cant open file bigger from 2 mb except you want destroy your phone
  10. Sfs veteran

How to get bright orange?

Yes you true flat is make it brighter but its not work cause my shadow intensity is 0.0 And i see sfs gaming also use it
  11. Sfs veteran

Why no other planets

You only need open its .zip folder and extract it to android>data>com.stefmojna.Spaceflightsimulator>files>custom solar system and make new world in your sfs
  12. Sfs veteran

Help meee

You can use total commander my phone is oppo reno 6 i am use it cuz this is android 11
  13. Sfs veteran

How to get bright orange?

This rocket i get from Sfa gaming video this shuttle was made by rocket evrerywhre and how to get bright orange like it
  14. Sfs veteran

Bulge

@Altair i have question are possible to make 2 skin or shape in one fuel tank cuz i want make a stripes and flat in one fuel tank
  15. Sfs veteran

Planet editing causes Json issues

Check the code like , } ] or name of code you maybe accidentaly delete it when edit a planet
  16. Sfs veteran

Planet Texture's Being Low Quality

Its also happen to me -_-
  17. Sfs veteran

Heightmap

Easy ?
  18. Sfs veteran

Heightmap

Its little bit hard thing in sfs You only need find "TextureFormulaDifficulties" and type this : "normal":"OUTPUT = ("heightmapname",density,height) If you play in PC you only need add this "Hard" "OUTPUT = ("heightmapname(by 2)",density(by 2),height(by2) and realistic impossible you not know...
  19. Sfs veteran

Bulge

FINALLYYYYYYYYY
  20. Sfs veteran

Bulge

Good news for square earth lover
  21. Sfs veteran

Bulge

Thanks
  22. Sfs veteran

Bulge

The problem is the planet diameter i need to know first your planet diameter in your sample photo so i only need toward it to earth diameter
  23. Sfs veteran

Bulge

Planet diameter also make the heightmap change we cant use a same code for all planet if have different diameter
  24. Sfs veteran

Bulge

TThing what i know is only this
  25. Sfs veteran

Bulge

But how to know we must use small or big and how to find a right code we have over trilion of trilion of trilion heightmap code combination