Search results

1. Orion belt inc

Creating a space station under construction

You chould add a little escape pod area or a large fuel holding area
  2. Orion belt inc

I was bored, so I decided to make a customer payload service for my channel. Order Now! (Starting to launch on march btw)

Yea it’s gonna take a few days as you saw unless some one notices the form all summer (totally didn’t do that in 21-22 don’t remember what year exactly)
  3. Orion belt inc

Creating a space station under construction

Looks good, if you expand it more I hope it goes well.
  4. Orion belt inc

I would like suggestions for more planets to add into my after the impacts map

if so there already is one that being glaco and id like unique
  5. Orion belt inc

heres the file and ill send screen shot of the system,
  6. Orion belt inc

ok the only issue is going to be moving the moon over but i can manage
  7. Orion belt inc

i dont know how that whould work sounds cool
  8. Orion belt inc

whould you like some screen shots of the planet system?
  9. Orion belt inc

im gonna take a break for a bit so this mod might not be out within the hour sorry for who ever has waited to play my lil pack
  10. Orion belt inc

my moon names are getting longer then some long polish names
  11. Orion belt inc

i wont be adding 95 moons that will take a long time and might lag lower end devises i will try to fit like 10 moons though
  12. Orion belt inc

there already is a planet like that, its called waste land but i will try to make it harder to land from a thicker atmosphere
  13. Orion belt inc

that one might be difficult to do seeing as I don't know how to really make plants shape change but ill do some research on how to
  14. Orion belt inc

please give me some reasonable suggestions not like a planet the size of a small asteroid with the gravity of a super massive black hole or moon, or asteroids, I just want to make planets unique example: a planet that orbits in a large orbit with its own moon orbit example for the planet...
  15. Orion belt inc

My purchase lost

I have a fix to that if your on iOS you can save all your sfs files move them to a safe spot in the files app and then uninstall sfs then get it again and move the files in just be VERY careful doing this if you mess one thing up you may have all your stuff wiped away in a seconds notice
  16. Orion belt inc

Hello, how do I do a Voyager-style gravity assist

Well Well Well you need help with that I respect that I needed help to even orbit up UNTELL December 2021 around a year after I got sfs
  17. Orion belt inc

Team Titan entry

It’s good even with the lack of efficiency it’s hard to get much better Trust me I make all my things overly efficient
  18. Orion belt inc

Team hawk

is me sending my YouTube like of the mercury transfer allowed?