I would like suggestions for more planets to add into my after the impacts map

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
please give me some reasonable suggestions not like a planet the size of a small asteroid with the gravity of a super massive black hole
or moon, or asteroids, I just want to make planets unique
example: a planet that orbits in a large orbit with its own moon
orbit example for the planet example: it could have a orbit like rio the large astroid

Last edited:
S

Sportgus

A planet that just got hit by another planet maybe? Like there would be a giant crater and the other planet would, also look cratered with a highly elliptical orbit, with large chunks orbiting aswell. Perhaps even early enough for the planets to be covered in molten rock on most of a side or something. Maybe a organism made structure that got deformed and is now a mound or something. Just some ideas

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
A large cold gas giant with a lime green atmosphere.
It has 7 large major moons, 4 of which have atmospheres and may be habitable, the other 3 can be whatever you want.
in total it has 95 moons.

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
A planet that just got hit by another planet maybe? Like there would be a giant crater and the other planet would, also look cratered with a highly elliptical orbit, with large chunks orbiting aswell. Perhaps even early enough for the planets to be covered in molten rock on most of a side or something. Maybe a organism made structure that got deformed and is now a mound or something. Just some ideas
that one might be difficult to do seeing as I don't know how to really make plants shape change but ill do some research on how to

Orion belt inc

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
A large cold gas giant with a lime green atmosphere.
It has 7 large major moons, 4 of which have atmospheres and may be habitable, the other 3 can be whatever you want.
in total it has 95 moons.
i wont be adding 95 moons that will take a long time and might lag lower end devises i will try to fit like 10 moons though

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
What about a small icy dwarf planet based on pluto thats also a binar system?

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Or a Planet in a binary system with an equally large moon. And this moon has a moon.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Have a small invisable "barycenter". Then have the planet orbit the barycenter, and the moon orbit the planet. Then have a moon orbit the moon