Search results

1. GigaMans2022

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

Bro pls tell me all the dwarf planet i can only find some that i know pls tell me all i dont know any dwarf planet
  2. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

Decorative fairing??? Then it will not look like saturn v and i have no dlc so how to have skins???
  3. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

Well i use bp from Sus Engine from yt and for him it works normally but not for me:(
  4. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

Can't
  5. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

Well i can use landing leg bcs it can not fit and make the surrounding that touch the landing legs became one part and cannot be separated
  6. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

I mean i retry it again but still like that
  7. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

I just did it again and it still do that
  8. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

Everything is no dlc
  9. GigaMans2022

Wth just Happen???

Wth is this glitch i just want to do the no dlc Apollo mission:(
  10. GigaMans2022

Does anyone have a SSTO bp or Reuseable rocket i wanna take sample's

Well i have landed a reuseable booster twice
  11. GigaMans2022

But i just need samples like idea since i have no experience making SSTO
  12. GigaMans2022

I wanna take sample's to build my own SSTO and reuseable rocket bcs to lazy to bp edit, bcs of 5000 line to scroll
  13. GigaMans2022

Post your payload!

Um... Can you change the structural part to be thinner bcs i have a payload but its a bit wide? The smallest payload is a pack that come with the lander which I can't not clear bcs i have work for that over night, maybe the payload is 5-8 block pixel grid wide or you know
  14. GigaMans2022

Can someone help me with changin planet texture and color?

Im trying to make a other Planetary thing and i want to make a red dwarf and a small planet like mercury with atmosphere but how do i change color and texture??? Also why it bug when i change the sun like red dwarf size?? Like gravity and visual bug??
  15. GigaMans2022

Ghost In my Sfs

Yeah that one i have experienced that i just have a copy of the files and reinstall the app the copied that file back now it back thats what i do to fix it dunno if it will work