Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
That is what happens with you use stretched parts and you dock.

I may well be wrong, but I think the only way to avoid it without ditching stretched parts is is to have one vehicle that isn't using stretched parts, and to be in control of it during docking.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022

I may well be wrong, but I think the only way to avoid it without ditching stretched parts is is to have one vehicle that isn't using stretched parts, and to be in control of it during docking.
I'm pretty sure that's been fixed ages ago
Maybe it's a big with basegame

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I could be out of date.:D

Is there another explanation then?

T

TtTOtW

That's not the problem guys. The problem is that when you have fairings, especially when you have a lot of complex fairing combinations, then when you dock to something after undocking from something else and you have not yet shot your fairings to split them - even if they are fixed in place by some means - then they turn weird directions (usually 90°), they disintegrate, and everything just goes to shit.

That's not the problem guys. The problem is that when you have fairings, especially when you have a lot of complex fairing combinations, then when you dock to something after undocking from something else and you have not yet shot your fairings to split them - even if they are fixed in place by some means - then they turn weird directions (usually 90°), they disintegrate, and everything just goes to shit.
I just did it again and it still do that

Well i can use landing leg bcs it can not fit and make the surrounding that touch the landing legs became one part and cannot be separated

Akmaster

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Maybe try nulling the fairings.
Go to the "fragment" section of all the fairings, type "null" or "1" in there. Maybe this will do it?