1. TCK

Memes

Ok but where should it be fellow fortnite gamer
  2. TCK

Memes

Where should it be then fellow fortnite gamer
  3. TCK

Memes

We got a number one victory royale Yeah fortnite we bout to get down GET DOWN Ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town my friend just got downed I revived him now we’re heading southbound ⬇️ now we’re in the pleasant park streets look at the map go to the marked sheet...
  4. TCK

Simple rocket powered elevator

BP?
  5. TCK

Mobile and PC

Very sorry, as you may be aware I’m new.
  6. TCK

Mobile and PC

Alright, I’m tired so I’m gonna make this short. I have SFS on IOS and even paid for the expansion packs, but I want to get it on PC. Is there a way to get it for free since I already paid for it on IOS?
  7. TCK

Ariane 5 with the Hubble Space Telescope

Cool, but for copyright you should name it Bubble Space Telescope. (joking)
  8. TCK

ULTIMA DESTROYER TRIANGLE

Cool, but insane lag when you crash it into the sun.
  9. TCK

The spectrum space station (fictional)

WOW! Amazing work!
  10. TCK

Launch Tower

NICE! I think that’s actually really really cool! Great job!
  11. TCK

My First Moon Rocket (Any Planet?)

Thank you so much! I followed some of the advice you gave me, specifically the advice about getting rid of one of the engines. This fixed “Part Clipping” and “No Heat” like you said. Then, I added some other things to fix ”Infinite Fuel” and it can work very very good, here is V2.
  12. TCK

My First Moon Rocket (Any Planet?)

Hello fellow community members! I appreciate your showed interest in selecting this thread to view. I have just recently joined this community for several reasons, but today I wanted to share my very first Moon Rocket. It is based off of Saturn V, the Rocket used on almost every Apollo mission...