Search results

1. KaiserRedGamer

Hello, how do I do a Voyager-style gravity assist

for some reason the Voyager SFS videos where gravity assists are actually used to get From jupiter to s, u, n have just disappeared from YouTube I'm also having difficulties recreating Pioneer 11 in SFS lol if you could help me, that would be very appreciated. Thank you, and God bless you. Amen
  2. KaiserRedGamer

Any Filipinos out here? Let's talk politics

I'm a Leni supporter myself (and so is my family) and I'm disappointed about our new admin
  3. KaiserRedGamer

How do I get modloader for 1.35 on PC

I didn't download it using steam
  4. KaiserRedGamer

The moment when joining Steam

AND THEN YOU CLOSED THE ACCOUNT CREATION TAB ON YOUR BROWSER YOU TRY TO JOIN STEAM AGAIN BUT THE CAPTCHA IS INVALID FOR SOME REASON! (actually it works now, after trying to verify my humanity again and again for a few minutes. Thank You and Praise You, O Lord our God)
  5. KaiserRedGamer

Design competition for a highly efficient and insanely powerful interstellar-capable non-conventional engine

Looking for a good engine design which I can use to practically travel point to point to any planet in the solar system in an insanely short amount of time relative to conventional propulsion (i.e. rocket engines). Maybe a cluster of insanely scaled-up ion engines which make a spacecraft travel...
  6. KaiserRedGamer

Aðler Falltyg

Direct descent manned lunar lander landing on the Moon
  7. KaiserRedGamer

Hello, how do I copy parts from one build to another?

Since there are no subassemblies in Spaceflight Simulator, how do I uhh.. say... transfer a probe I built on its own to a rocket of my choice?
  8. KaiserRedGamer

Any RP groups in this forum?

I was wondering if there are still any RP groups in this forum I can participate in. Please guide me accordingly, thank you :D
  9. KaiserRedGamer

I made a ginormous asteroid with A LOT of parts weighing a combined mass of over 2 thousand metric tons and I can't play on my worlds after that.

I just made an asteroid around the size of a small-ish rocket with lots of parts, from fuel tanks to struts and heat shields, so that the breakup would be very realistic. After trying to move the rocket, I can't press stuff on the screen. Exited the game, and reloaded it. The loading screen is...