Search results

1. Hermes

Planet editing submission

I found this custom planet I made last February so I guess I’ll use it for this. Kinda surprised it works but whatever. It fits the requirement.
  2. Hermes

Atlas submission

This took me much, much longer than I expected…
  3. Hermes

To Callisto and back!

Here is my submission for the Jovian moon mission. It’s been a looong time since I played so I’m surprised that I was able to do it so easily. My rockets were much more efficient than I expected so I was able to use that to my advantage. I forgot whether you can use infinite build or not but all...
  4. Hermes

I froze the game in the most normal way

So I was working on the under pressure mission and I tried to timewarp and it just straight up froze. Not sure why but it’s kinda funny.
  5. Hermes

Comedy

One of my friends sent me this How to get rid of rats - Comedy Central
  6. Hermes

Planet Pack Testing

I have a planet pack I want people to test. It is very incomplete and am not even sure if it works. I just gets stuck at loading for me. I anyone can get it to work let me know and post some screenshots.
  7. Hermes

Planet pack help

I tried to make a custom planet, but it does not work. I don’t know why but no planets generate. It is just the space center floating in space. Can anyone check it for typos or mistakes?
  8. Hermes

Shuttle

Here is my space shuttle. (Altair approved my team frontier. Mooncrasher just has not given me my badge yet.) https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/0Zh1CpjUEe21AoE9QGRKkw
  9. Hermes

Hermes Mars Mission

Here is my entry for the Mars mission.
  10. Hermes

Hermes Voyager Quest

Here is my entry for the voyager quest. (sorry if images are out of order)
  11. Hermes

Space station

Here is my space station entry for team frontier. It has everything listed as the crew comes in the escape pod. Habitation and solar panels:
  12. Hermes

Team Titan Entry

Here is my entry for team titan. (I hope I did everything right)
  13. Hermes

Texture pack issues

Hi, no matter what I do, I cannot get texture packs to work. I know I am putting them in the right folder and they show up on the mod loader screen but I just cannot use them on the parts when building. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?