1.4 On PC/Settings Suggestion

S

Spaz

Hello,

When will 1.4 go to PC and will it be on steam? If so will users who have (already) bought the full version get it for free (or maybe if it costs say 8 euro maybe a code for 50% off?). I would love the game on my computer and if I knew it was on PC before I bought the full version I would have just waited for PC. I think it would be fair to give everyone who already had the full version (as in before you put it on steam) the game for free or if you make the cost 8 euro (which would be fair for PC I think) then a discount.

Also could you add graphical options to the game? After the update my game runs a lot less smooth on my tablet and I think it may be to do with the clouds, if you coul add an option for people like me with weak devices to tone down the graphics I would appreciate it.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Hello,

When will 1.4 go to PC and will it be on steam? If so will users who have (already) bought the full version get it for free (or maybe if it costs say 8 euro maybe a code for 50% off?). I would love the game on my computer and if I knew it was on PC before I bought the full version I would have just waited for PC. I think it would be fair to give everyone who already had the full version (as in before you put it on steam) the game for free or if you make the cost 8 euro (which would be fair for PC I think) then a discount.

Also could you add graphical options to the game? After the update my game runs a lot less smooth on my tablet and I think it may be to do with the clouds, if you coul add an option for people like me with weak devices to tone down the graphics I would appreciate it.
I'm not sure about getting the steam version free as it is run by a different company to google play

T

TtTOtW

As far as buying the expansion: if you have an Apple device and an Android device, you must purchase it separately. It will be no different for Steam, except there likely won't be a free version for it.

S

Spaz

As far as buying the expansion: if you have an Apple device and an Android device, you must purchase it separately. It will be no different for Steam, except there likely won't be a free version for it.
Yes but I think a discount is fair. I think a lot of players including me thought this game would never be on PC and would just be a mobile game, I am happy to support Stef but unfortunately I dont have a lot of money to spend on games and if I knew it would be released on steam I would have just waited rather than buy the mobile expansion. I'm not asking for free on steam but even making the game 2-4 euro for people who already have full version is fair and may convince them to get it to. (Im assuming the game will be 7-8euro full price)