1.5 on IOS.

jcjakec

Registered
Hey again everyone.
I’m probably being a dumbass and missed something by accident, but no update is showing on the Sfs page in the App Store. Hopefully one of you know what’s happening. Thanks :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hey again everyone.
I’m probably being a dumbass and missed something by accident, but no update is showing on the Sfs page in the App Store. Hopefully one of you know what’s happening. Thanks :)
It's also been released, but due to internal checks (I think), Apple takes more time to make the app available, so Ios players can't enjoy the update for now. According to Stef, it generally needs 2 more days. SFS has been released yesterday on Android, so it should be available tomorrow.

It's also been released, but due to internal checks (I think), Apple takes more time to make the app available, so Ios players can't enjoy the update for now. According to Stef, it generally needs 2 more days. SFS has been released yesterday on Android, so it should be available tomorrow.
Im on IOS, and i currently don't have the update. How weird is that? :/

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Im on IOS, and i currently don't have the update. How weird is that? :/
Weird is when something out of the normal happens

No one on iOS has the update. Cos it hasn't been released yet. So it's not weird. It's completely utterly and totally normal.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Altaïr Said That it takes two days to update, and the update published on June 5th. Today is the 7th.
Nawwww. Nobody said it definitely takes 2 days. The word he used was 'generally'. That means it sometimes, occasionally, usually takes two days. That imples that it can take more, or less time, depending on how long Apple take to process the app through their own set of standards.

Notice I said Apple as well. No one here (not even Space Stig) has any control or influence over that. That means that you're going to have to wait whatever time frame Apple decide to take to accept it for it to be released.

That thing, patience. Weird I know right, as that is something that doesn't happen much these days.

Tony

Registered
Only a question of fashion and money. The operating system is the same as Android. But playing. Plus with full control of your data by Apple

Nawwww. Nobody said it definitely takes 2 days. The word he used was 'generally'. That means it sometimes, occasionally, usually takes two days. That imples that it can take more, or less time, depending on how long Apple take to process the app through their own set of standards.

Notice I said Apple as well. No one here (not even Space Stig) has any control or influence over that. That means that you're going to have to wait whatever time frame Apple decide to take to accept it for it to be released.

That thing, patience. Weird I know right, as that is something that doesn't happen much these days.
Im not impatient or anything. xd. I just thought he knew how long it would take. So i posted that comment.

Hey again everyone.
I know, it haven't update yet but this is normal for iOS. So we need to wait. However, on the fandom page they said it's gonna be on the 8th!

LOX

Registered
Stef posted that they ran into some bugs and have to fix a few things first.
So apparently IOS may take a little longer.
But hey!, we’ve waited this long, what’s the worry?

I guess iOS users are mad because it's the Android players telling them to be patient, not iOS players telling each other to wait. I guess it's like waiting two years for a bus, and it's the people who get on it who say to have patience. It may be frustrating for iOS players, but they have to wait sadly.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
But regardless if it's the guys on the bus or the bus driver, or other people on the bus stop saying it, the end state is still the same, you're still going to have to wait for the bus and that fact cares not for anyones feelings.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry to say, you might be angry but I think it's been too long already. The update should came out already.
I'll ask to Stef if he has some info, but again, the problem is on Apple side, we have no control on this situation.