1.5? Pfft...

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I am just using a laptop to post this...
Welp, I landed on mercury, my descent stage impacted, my probe survived...
I don't know if I should post it on a 1.5 forum...
Screenshot_2020-06-05-08-22-37-71.png

Haaaa... a lot is gonna change after I update my SFS...

I’ve completely lost hope on Apple. They take too long to accept stuff like this.
Lol it's hasn't even been 12 hours since the update launched on Android and you already lost hope. Just be patient and wait a bit more (or switch to Android). Apple does this for some security stuff or something like that.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Apple is always a day or 2 late.
Honestly at this point I’m glad I’m getting it late. It gives me a chance to better evaluate what I’m getting into, and bugs I need to watch out for/prepare to possibly encounter right from the start. I wasn’t planning on it before, but I am definitely going to screenshot the rest of my bp’s just incase something goes wrong. Any other tips anyone has?

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Honestly at this point I’m glad I’m getting it late. It gives me a chance to better evaluate what I’m getting into, and bugs I need to watch out for/prepare to possibly encounter right from the start. I wasn’t planning on it before, but I am definitely going to screenshot the rest of my bp’s just incase something goes wrong. Any other tips anyone has?
I would make a bp with every currently existing part. Or at least the electrics.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I would make a bp with every currently existing part. Or at least the electrics.
Yep, did that a few days ago. Glad I did because it looks like I’ll be needing it.