Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Here is my final attempt at Hawk I had one solar panel destroyed which I believe means I have to have one other submission in which is my replica that I've already gotten the badge for. I had 2 recordings because I had many failed landings which would make the video longer and more difficult to compress. I look forward to joining team Hawk. If I completed missions after getting the Hawk badge will I get those badges anyway?

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Seems consistent between recordings, so you have your badge. :)

Small note:
you wasted quite a lot of fuel with that deep space burn, lowering your orbit to be able to encounter Mercury. It would have been better to do most of that while swinging by Venus, to take advantage of its Oberth effect.
Or even better, arranging a second Venus gravity assist to lower your orbit more.

Additionally, you weren't very careful which direction you were pointing when you did your major burns. ;)
Always point as close to exactly towards or away from the trajectory arrow as possible (or, "prograde" and "retrograde" to be precise)

If I completed missions after getting the Hawk badge will I get those badges anyway?
Yes :)