Do you want me to do more of this?

• Total voters

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I have an obsession of looking at random things, going into their ratings, and looking at one star reviews. Especially when it usually gets good ratings. I'll be posting one star reviews daily, so make sure to follow to see more cringy content! Let's go!

July 7th:

Screenshot_20230707-231907.png

Karen+Skill Issue

Kormak

Registered
I have an obsession of looking at random things, going into their ratings, and looking at one star reviews. Especially when it usually gets good ratings. I'll be posting one star reviews daily, so make sure to follow to see more cringy content! Let's go!

July 7th:

View attachment 105029

Karen+Skill Issue
I wouldn't call this person a karen. You also can't blame them for not understanding the game, even basic rockets can be very complex for newbies. I'm sure everyone one of us has struggled with the game at least once. Graphics wise, I can see how someone would have an issue with it but Stef himself explains why it is the way it us.

It's also nice to see that Stef has the issue of the game being super complicated for newbies as top priority. It seems like he is a good developer.

TL;DR: Can't blame someone for not understanding a game that is complex for newbies.

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
The navigation system is good as it is but, when you timewarp to the transfer window but it keeps moving away from you when are warping but eventually you catch up