2018 | When Space Changed | Colonization Trailer

“Colonization” is a series where I plan to educate and help spread the word about this modern day space race to the public. It saddens me to see how many people regard space travel as a “waste” and “is not exciting”, I’ve come here to disprove those claims. This series will consist of short documentaries about the rockets and the push for privatizing space travel. This is the starting line of deep space exploration, everyone, and I mean everyone should be interested and should want to take part because this is what revolutionizes our species yet again. I’ve also come here to rid of the rocket nerd stereotype that fuels the rejection of this topic, rocket science is just another tough subject that anyone could learn. Space.Is.Cool.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
“Colonization” is a series where I plan to educate and help spread the word about this modern day space race to the public. It saddens me to see how many people regard space travel as a “waste” and “is not exciting”, I’ve come here to disprove those claims. This series will consist of short documentaries about the rockets and the push for privatizing space travel. This is the starting line of deep space exploration, everyone, and I mean everyone should be interested and should want to take part because this is what revolutionizes our species yet again. I’ve also come here to rid of the rocket nerd stereotype that fuels the rejection of this topic, rocket science is just another tough subject that anyone could learn. Space.Is.Cool.

Good to see you back in the seat.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
“Colonization” is a series where I plan to educate and help spread the word about this modern day space race to the public. It saddens me to see how many people regard space travel as a “waste” and “is not exciting”, I’ve come here to disprove those claims.
That was essentially my English project, but will probably be much better

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
All do respect, you don’t need so much editing and dramatic effects. Really hyped for the series though!

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yes, there is a good reason to leave space out of the news. It's 'not intersting enough'.