4 space station

Sky_62

Registered
4 space stations that needed 2 weeks to finish! Thanks to a few diagrams drawn on paper, I could build them on SFS. They are functional and fully tested!

1584804362940.png

Note: translated by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
4 station spatiale qui ont durée 2 semaine pour les terminer! Grâce à quelque crockie réaliser sur dessin, j'ai pu les construire sur simulateur de vol spatial, fonctionnel et testé à 100%, elle sont mise au point!

View attachment 35124
Great work,
Why don't you dock all of them together then will look even better

Sky_62

Registered
Great work,
Why don't you dock all of them together then will look even better
It's intentional if I don't dock them together, because the game lags too much on mobile. I plan to dock them together as soon as I have a PC.

T

The Dark in the Light

4 station spatiale qui ont durée 2 semaine pour les terminer! Grâce à quelque crockie réaliser sur dessin, j'ai pu les construire sur simulateur de vol spatial, fonctionnel et testé à 100%, elle sont mise au point!

View attachment 35124
Nice work! Our main language here is English, but I understood what you said with google translate. Is the station in the bottom right interplanetary?

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
[QUOTE = "SFSAbhishek, message: 86633, membre: 3320"] Excellent travail,
Pourquoi ne les ancreriez-vous pas tous ensemble, ils seront encore plus beaux [/ QUOTE]

C'est volontaire de les pas amarrer tous enssemble à cause du jeu qui bug sur mobile, je prévoie de toute façon les amarrer tous enssemble que je possèderais un PC
Can you type in English please

Sky_62

Registered
Oh, it's not translated automatically?
Because I have no translation problem, as it's automatic on the forum...

And yes, the 2 stations on the right orbit around Earth, while the 2 on the left are meant to explore.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi and welcome to the forum Sky_62 :)

For a better comprehension we are used to write in english on the forum. From what I understand you use automatic translation to read the forum? All your messages are displayed in french indeed. It would be nice to write in english, but if you struggle with english, Tony found a way to make automatic translation work when he writes on the forum too. If you are interested you can ask him via a private message, he is french too.

I'll translate your first messages so that there's no confusion anymore.

SFSAbhishek

Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
4 space stations that needed 2 weeks to finish! Thanks to a few diagrams drawn on paper, I could build them on SFS. They are functional and fully tested!

View attachment 35124

And MOONWALKER INDUSTRY'S has mind-blowing builds, check out the Big Builds thread.