Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
*The Blue Danube starts playing*
Good afternoon passengers, this is your captain speaking. I'd like to welcome everyone on Pan Am flight 42-S. We are currently orbiting the Earth at an altitude of 300km at approximately 28 000km/h. Currently, the time is 3:25 pm GMT. We will be rendez-vous-ing with Space Station VIII in about 2 hours. The cabin crew will be coming around in about 15 minutes to offer you a light snack and some tea. The inflight movie will begin shortly after that. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.
Screenshot_20210310-212602.png

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Good afternoon passengers, this is your captain speaking. I'd like to welcome everyone on Pan Am flight 42-S. We are currently orbiting the Earth at an altitude of 300km at approximately 28 000km/h. Currently, the time is 3:25 pm GMT. We will be rendez-vous-ing with Space Station VIII in about 2 hours. The cabin crew will be coming around in about 15 minutes to offer you a light snack and some tea. The inflight movie will begin shortly after that. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.
View attachment 58214
Wow! That looks sick!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
View attachment 58214
See kids, this is good content. Unique, well designed, good looking and not a single stupid noise was made throughout.

85VeE.gif

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 58214
Sexy Pan Am der! :D

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 58214
That’s awesome! :eek::D

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
I think I'll have some more Pan Am.
Screenshot_20210524-204622~2.png

It doesn't look like much, but this is easily 4-6 hours of work, probably more. Those letters are TINY !
Don't mind the ring/surrounding stuff, it's not final.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I think I'll have some more Pan Am.
View attachment 64848
It doesn't look like much, but this is easily 4-6 hours of work, probably more. Those letters are TINY !
Don't mind the ring/surrounding stuff, it's not final.
Seriously , that's some bloody nice handywork. I too thought it was photoshopped for much longer than I should have.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
That’s some impressive editing! That shading is pretty clever as well!

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Wait, is that an ACTUAL in-game logo? I thought you photoshopped the logo or something, that’s really impressive!
Seriously , that's some bloody nice handywork. I too thought it was photoshopped for much longer than I should have.
That’s some impressive editing! That shading is pretty clever as well!
Thanks y'all. I'll see if I get to build the rest of the spacecraft anytime soon, "normal" school just re-started for me, so I expect I'll have a lot of work on my hands...

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Made some more progress. It should be pretty obvious by now what this is going to be.
Screenshot_20210529-214327.png

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Dam this looks.....

Goooooooooood

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOAR PAN AM

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You really like PANAM! :p:p

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This is a nice build

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Huh, I might be taking this a bit too far... and I'm barely half-way done...

20210602_190809~2(1).gif

(Sorry for bad quality gif, but it gives you the idea and I was too lazy to do anything else)

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
I've finally finished it!

I want to do a short video featuring it, but oh man, do I find it hard.
Here's a link to a "preview" - It's low quality, I'll see what I can do about it. I can't really do anything with the stuttering, that's just the game lagging due to the part count.

To make up for that, I've edited together this image (about 4 overlapping screenshots):
Orion III Space Clipper HighResPic (2).png

I can't zoom in any further, this is as good as it gets.