A apology, rather than a appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minty#7396
Discord ID: 350277763615293441
Date: N/A
Reason for ban: Immaturity
Apology: So, I wanted to start this off by firstly apologising for the ban, I was a young person back then and I was just living my life. I did not mean or intend to harm anyone but I still did. I regret this deeply and hope anyone who I harmed is doing better, I am striving to do better but other than that let's move on to the apology-apology. When I appealed for my ban I submitted it and all was good until it came to my attention I had some extreme and disgraceful "Pronouns" in my profile. I am not gonna sit here and waffle about "ooo my brother this, my dog that, gravity this" This was a genuine mistake on my part, a mistake in which I was attempting to be funny in a group chat with some friends, which I decided to put the most absurd phrase in it. It was purely immature of me to do so and very harmful to others. Whilst I am not asking for forgiveness, I am asking you just read this. I always try to strive to become someone different, someone better, do things to be a positive person rather than negative. I want my actions to be good not harmful. All be it, it has only been 2 months~ since that appeal, it made me realise that I have to step up and stop staying in this "mindset" and instead strive for good rather than evil some may say. I am constantly trying to improve my actions and behaviour but all the mistakes I make will have heavy reprecussions (this blacklist) on me. Now I could keep waffling about "I am sorry about this" in different words to seem like its a length apology but that is all I have to say. I hope you can understand this and I wish for the best of all of you. Thank you and take care.

- Minty

Status
Not open for further replies.