《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Using all the cheats,you can go to the center of Earth,so the challenge is:
Pass throug a planet or moon with a rocket
All cheats alloed
RCS allowed

I haven't tried it but i think it's possible,maybe on Deimos or Phobos.

And I just ran into this glitch, I had it occur a few times before, where landed spacecraft just teleport into space, with zero velocity and distorted text Screenshot_20180805-161527.jpg , please tell me if this has happened to you

But I may have punched through deimos on one attempt, not exactly sure though Screenshot_20180805-161259.jpg

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
If anyone can do that, its @Altaïr.
Wow, you put pressure on me :)
I'll give it a try, but I still don't know how to do this. You have to run at full speed into a planet right?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Wow, you put pressure on me :)
I'll give it a try, but I still don't know how to do this. You have to run at full speed into a planet right?
Or put a staggering amount of weight and force on it. It’ll literally fall through likes it’s Hollow

I had the same thing happen to me around Mars
I had the glitch on the moon and on mars. sometimes it happens to multiple crafts at once, they all teleport to seperate locations.
I was trying to land a ship next to my mars colony, which has a dense population of spacecraft. when I landed, the colony was deserted (horror movie style)
I searched around in the map, until I spotted a ship floating thousands of kilometers up, I selected it, and it turned out to be one of the lost craft. But it had no velocity, no trajectory. As I closed the map view, the screen turned into a swirl of distorted whitle text, numbers, letters, and vaguely rectangular shapes. Then everything settled.
The ship ended up back at my colony, sitting innocently beside my newly landed craft, tne landing leg slightly sticking into the ground.

Most of the time it was a mass evacuation of a colony, but the one I showed above was one of the times the spacecraft never returned.

I

imaScatman

I had the glitch on the moon and on mars. sometimes it happens to multiple crafts at once, they all teleport to seperate locations.
I was trying to land a ship next to my mars colony, which has a dense population of spacecraft. when I landed, the colony was deserted (horror movie style)
I searched around in the map, until I spotted a ship floating thousands of kilometers up, I selected it, and it turned out to be one of the lost craft. But it had no velocity, no trajectory. As I closed the map view, the screen turned into a swirl of distorted whitle text, numbers, letters, and vaguely rectangular shapes. Then everything settled.
The ship ended up back at my colony, sitting innocently beside my newly landed craft, tne landing leg slightly sticking into the ground.

Most of the time it was a mass evacuation of a colony, but the one I showed above was one of the times the spacecraft never returned.
I found an old save and triggered the glitch on Mars again. It happened just like you described it with the teleporting crafts and everything.

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Man if I saw that I might think Freddie Kruger isn't far away. One, two, I'm coming for you... Three, four, lock your door...

Also, the one on deimos was exceptionally peculiar, the craft ended up in a "time warp" so I cannot fire my engines to give it a trajectory and start falling, I cannot get it out of the time warp, so it just stayed stuck in space, like it entered limbo. Very creepy to say the least.

Also, the one on deimos was exceptionally peculiar, the craft ended up in a "time warp" so I cannot fire my engines to give it a trajectory and start falling, I cannot get it out of the time warp, so it just stayed stuck in space, like it entered limbo. Very creepy to say the least.
I am planning a mission to that craft though, mabye I'll enter another dimension

It just got even scarrier, on my way to the lost craft, I spotted it moving in an elliptical orbit around mars. But it had no trajectory. I quickly selected it, thinking it has revived, and indeed, it was moving. Then I exited time warp, and the craft just snapped back to its lonely corner in the middle of nowhere. It hasn't moved since.

Help me, I think the game's haunted, is that why stef took so long? To get an exorcist?

It just got even scarrier, on my way to the lost craft, I spotted it moving in an elliptical orbit around mars. But it had no trajectory. I quickly selected it, thinking it has revived, and indeed, it was moving. Then I exited time warp, and the craft just snapped back to its lonely corner in the middle of nowhere. It hasn't moved since.

Help me, I think the game's haunted, is that why stef took so long? To get an exorcist?
update. It moved again, and its orbiting NOTHING. It wasn't the same orbit as last time, it is literally orbiting an empth patch of space within Mars's SOI.