A history of M.E.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
But first I need you to send me the current Titan and Saturn you are using Lt. Snakestrike
Thanks. I'll be able to switch between the two sets of Earth and Titan files to change launchpad location, I assume?
Sort of, there can only be One launchpad on each game, at a time, So If you want to change to the other, you would have to switch the System and edit your .qks

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
But first I need you to send me the current Titan and Saturn you are using Lt. Snakestrike

Sort of, there can only be One launchpad on each game, at a time, So If you want to change to the other, you would have to switch the System and edit your .qks
Why the qks too? It should just be the Titan and Earth files that'd need to be interchanged, right?

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Why the qks too? It should just be the Titan and Earth files that'd need to be interchanged, right?
Because of the way this works. You don't need to show me the .qks You can do it yourself. You're the expert after all. Don't worry I'll explain everything in detail in a DM later

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Because of the way this works. You don't need to show me the .qks You can do it yourself. You're the expert after all. Don't worry I'll explain everything in detail in a DM later
Cool, thanks.