Did you like this video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Don't be rude, how did you become a Chancellor if you are rude? I thought you only become a Chancellor if you be nice and quiet, boi.
I'll call you boi because I know it annoys you.
He was nice when we first formed the SA (Before we changed our name), but then over the last month or so he’s become extremely aggressive and rude

P

PhantomGamingYT

He was nice when we first formed the SA (Before we changed our name), but then over the last month or so he’s become extremely aggressive and rude
shouldn't you demote him or something? I thought this happens to people like that.

P

PhantomGamingYT

He might just be rude because he's a Chancellor, he has control and can do whatever the hell he wants (unless our good friend and Emperor @TtTOtW steps in...).

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
shouldn't you demote him or something? I thought this happens to people like that.
His rudeness isn’t in/about the SE so it doesn’t concern it.
He might just be rude because he's a Chancellor, he has control and can do whatever the hell he wants (unless our good friend and Emperor @TtTOtW steps in...).
he has been warned on multiple occasions but yet he persists his rudeness

T

TtTOtW

Phantom, I know you want to be here and all, and you're cool as a person, but really you just seem to know how to annoy people in general? I'm gonna be honest, I think you're too immature to really be on the forum. I have been thinking this for a while but I overlooked a bunch of stuff. This is now becoming a strain. You just need to get older because you derail almost every thread you comment on, and it boils down to unsettling the balance due to simply being too young and immature to deal with people 13 and up. The age rule is there for a reason. I'm unfortunately gonna have to seriously consider banning you for breaking that rule (the effect of it is becoming damaging). I'm really sorry. I'll have a chat with the moderators and see what they think. You're not the only member with this problem, but you are the most obvious.

P

PhantomGamingYT

Phantom, I know you want to be here and all, and you're cool as a person, but really you just seem to know how to annoy people in general? I'm gonna be honest, I think you're too immature to really be on the forum. I have been thinking this for a while but I overlooked a bunch of stuff. This is now becoming a strain. You just need to get older because you derail almost every thread you comment on, and it boils down to unsettling the balance due to simply being too young and immature to deal with people 13 and up. The age rule is there for a reason. I'm unfortunately gonna have to seriously consider banning you for breaking that rule (the effect of it is becoming damaging). I'm really sorry. I'll have a chat with the moderators and see what they think. You're not the only member with this problem, but you are the most obvious.
I'm sorry I'll stop it :( I don't want to get banned, I just talked with @Gecko Gekkota and I told him no more bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.