Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
1:1 Recreation:
Gemini-Titan II
Had to use clipping to make it functional/detailed but I think it looks okay.
Polish_20201216_085749985.jpg

Mars and back:
Not clipped, cheat free, no damage.
Polish_20201216_102533758.jpg

Four part station:
Not very detailed because I built this thing awhile ago and never got progress pictures, but each part was launched individually. If this is not sufficient I can build another station and get progress shots.
Polish_20201216_094102587.jpg

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Good ol' spherical have... I had them on my mars space station in 1.4

T

TtTOtW

It's a nice station, man. But in the interest of fairness and equal treatment, it would be appreciated if you did something with all the reference shots.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
It's a nice station, man. But in the interest of fairness and equal treatment, it would be appreciated if you did something with all the reference shots.
Thanks TT. :)

So, yes A Student of Dread. You need to show every single launch during the construction of the station. The Mars mission is approved, and for the replica, you’re gonna have to wait for the Empress’ approval.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Thanks TT. :)

So, yes A Student of Dread. You need to show every single launch during the construction of the station. The Mars mission is approved, and for the replica, you’re gonna have to wait for the Empress’ approval.
Here you are. Apologies for the ugliness/disorganization of the progress photos, I did the best I could to make them readable to some degree.
Polish_20201217_182619453.jpg

How I dock:
- Circularize orbit
- Match circularized orbit of first piece with second piece
- Time warp until they are really close
- Dock easily

In case you were wondering why the docking looked weird.

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Here you are. Apologies for the ugliness/disorganization of the progress photos, I did the best I could to make them readable to some degree.
View attachment 51543

How I dock:
- Circularize orbit
- Match circularized orbit of first piece with second piece
- Time warp until they are really close
- Dock easily

In case you were wondering why the docking looked weird.
That’s what we needed. That should do it.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
That’s what we needed. That should do it.
Hey I just wanted to check in about my recreation, is there a specific time I need to expect before it gets reviewed? I was wondering because I've already started working on the team hawk requirements but of course I don't want to submit before approval. I'm not trying to rush you guys or anything, I was just curious.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Hey I just wanted to check in about my recreation, is there a specific time I need to expect before it gets reviewed? I was wondering because I've already started working on the team hawk requirements but of course I don't want to submit before approval. I'm not trying to rush you guys or anything, I was just curious.
Gecko Gekkota is the only one capable to approve replicas. You have to wait for her :)