Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Roboxsl123

Can you please provide a few screenshots to let people know what they download? Thanks.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Perfect, thanks :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This looks horrible, and pls don't be mad at me for breaking rule 1
That's good to be aware about the rules, but that doesn't allow you to break them. Especially that it's not the first time you do that. Criticizing is your right but it must be done with respect.

By the way you criticize a lot other players' builds but we didn't see much from you.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I'd suggest making it actuallyy look like a tank before calling it so. Like adding a turret, a chassis rather than a few rockets stripped together etc. But i think you can call this a mobile assault platform or smth similar

It’s a tank because it has a barrel aka the separators. Forgot to apply fairings sry. And the missiles are to hit the air. And I’m not good at putting a bunch of wheels into each other. I try though and thanks for hurting my feelings

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Well, sorry for hurting your feelings. Do you want advice on how to make it look good?

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
For the begining I'd suggest a trapezoidal shape for your chassis, maybe a half fairing would look nice (sort of flipped boat), example:
Screenshot_20220306-080736.png

Then, the track would be better if the wheels were denser, so it doesn't just look like a few wheels. Also make the side-most wheels a bit higher.
Then make a turret, attach a gun to it, and add some missiles.
Here's a small missile with a hard warhead:
Screenshot_20220306-080613.png

Last time I made a tank was long long ago, maybe even 1.4
Screenshot_20220306-081212.png

This one was focused rather on functionality than looks. It ha grenades, missiles and a main gun.

Last edited:
Amudeas you have not posted any blueprints yourself and I see you do this to other builds as well. The fact you never stated why shows your either being bias about builds or you just look to call them bad with testing them for practicality. Next time read your message before you try and break the rules.