ACS Program (Not a faction)

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
*****DISTRESS CALL*****

Mayday Mayday Mayday, this is the ASA Shuttle Aspire. We have crash landed on Lunar on a test flight. All engines are offline. We have no EVA equipment and no recovery assets in the area. Life support is still operational but we suspect the hull is compromised.

Our coordinates are at 51 degrees, 24.3710 north, 3 degrees, 27.0116 West.

I say again, this is the the ACS Aspire of the ASA. We have crashed and are in the shit, over.

The above distress signal was received and the standing readiness team (1 Valkyrie and 3 crew) were crashed out in response. The Valkyrie is fitted with a new design of lift engines, a lifter drone rover and a prototype magnetic winch and hover system designed specifically for Luna operations.

View attachment 15247

Within minutes, the payload is fitted, certified and the Valkyrie is at full burn heading for LEO and an RV with the ASA station sitting at 50km

View attachment 15248 View attachment 15249 View attachment 15250

Prior to this, communications between the crew and the ASA station confirmed that additional fuel, logistics and supplies would be required for the mission and were blasted into LEO and docked remotely using Ark I drone rockets before the Valkyries arrival.

View attachment 15251

With the Valkyrie re-fuelled and a mini orbital tug attached, it breaks loose and powers off to the moon.

View attachment 15252

Mission complete, the ASC Aspire and her crew (including, to our surprise, the Faction President) safely docked at the ASA facility at Terran LEO

View attachment 15253

Valkyrie returned to launch site.

(Your .qks is attached dude)
Thanks for the rescue sir.

I'm planning this recue tough for a challenge.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I made an ACS, but it is still PACS states (Prototype ACS).
I've tested it to Mars. (Note: I sent it there cause I want to see Olympus Mons again, and the President was riding there.)
Screenshot_2019-04-02-16-04-57-22.png

this is free from SE approval cause this isn't tech, this is a Shuttle...

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
A new one!
ACS Proton
Carries a few ton, but it's more mobile than Aspire.
Screenshot_2019-04-03-15-35-16-24.png

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
*****DISTRESS CALL*****

Mayday Mayday Mayday, this is the ASA Shuttle Aspire. We have crash landed on Lunar on a test flight. All engines are offline. We have no EVA equipment and no recovery assets in the area. Life support is still operational but we suspect the hull is compromised.

Our coordinates are at 51 degrees, 24.3710 north, 3 degrees, 27.0116 West.

I say again, this is the the ACS Aspire of the ASA. We have crashed and are in the shit, over.

The above distress signal was received and the standing readiness team (1 Valkyrie and 3 crew) were crashed out in response. The Valkyrie is fitted with a new design of lift engines, a lifter drone rover and a prototype magnetic winch and hover system designed specifically for Luna operations.

View attachment 15247

Within minutes, the payload is fitted, certified and the Valkyrie is at full burn heading for LEO and an RV with the ASA station sitting at 50km

View attachment 15248 View attachment 15249 View attachment 15250

Prior to this, communications between the crew and the ASA station confirmed that additional fuel, logistics and supplies would be required for the mission and were blasted into LEO and docked remotely using Ark I drone rockets before the Valkyries arrival.

View attachment 15251

With the Valkyrie re-fuelled and a mini orbital tug attached, it breaks loose and powers off to the moon.

View attachment 15252

Mission complete, the ASC Aspire and her crew (including, to our surprise, the Faction President) safely docked at the ASA facility at Terran LEO

View attachment 15253

Valkyrie returned to launch site.

(Your .qks is attached dude)
I should turn this into a mission log or something...

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
*cries in shame because the old Jez was more creative*

I'm currently planning a new shuttle capable of missions beyond Mars.

But at the meantime, I'll just play with my shuttle and station
Screenshot_2020-08-16-12-07-34-94.png
Screenshot_2020-08-16-12-08-59-40.png
Screenshot_2020-08-16-12-10-35-42.png
Screenshot_2020-08-16-12-11-12-72.png
Screenshot_2020-08-16-12-11-19-79.png

I keep forgetting I should use the big wheels instead of the smol wheels...

Dosmaharnia (Spaceboy) should have his own space agency, to be honest :rolleyes: Go build your own shuttles again like before...