Addon - the Spaceflight Simulator Mod Pack

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yessss!

Final patch of Addon 2.03- the SFS Mod Pack.
1696782687445.png

- - - - - = = = = = !!! The patched version of the Addon can be downloaded from the same links. !!! = = = = = - - - - -
Hint: to install a new version of the planets pack, you need to delete the old one and install the new one from the same link

Full list of changes:
1. Oberon - Increased brightness of texture
1696783116750.png

2. Proteus - Slightly changed terrain
1696783157675.png

3. Every(with some exceptions) celestial body from the Truly Terrained Solar System - Rocks on the surfaces added
1696783028313.png

4. Changed the location of the dunes on Mars on RSS difficulty

5. Unsignificant optimisation of code

6. Translations - Translations have been slightly updated to the current version of the Spaceflight Simulator again (1.5.10.2)

7. In "Read Me!" .txt file added link to russian guide "How to install custom translation on PC version of the SFS"

8. Preview updated
1696783988508.png

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
View attachment 107713
- - - - - = = = = = !!! The patched version of the Addon can be downloaded from the same links. !!! = = = = = - - - - -
Hint: to install a new version of the planets pack, you need to delete the old one and install the new one from the same link

Full list of changes:
View attachment 107715

View attachment 107722

3. Every(with some exceptions) celestial body from the Truly Terrained Solar System - Rocks on the surfaces added
View attachment 107714

6. Translations - Translations have been slightly updated to the current version of the Spaceflight Simulator again (1.5.10.2)

7. In "Read Me!" .txt file added link to russian guide "How to install custom translation on PC version of the SFS"

8. Preview updated
View attachment 107724
That's awesome!

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 107713

Full list of changes:
View attachment 107715

View attachment 107722

View attachment 107714

8. Preview updated
View attachment 107724
Sweet!

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Is the delta v map for the TTSS for normal or realistic?

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Universal(for any space simulator) RSS(Real/Realistic Solar System) map at the beginning of this thread.
This one
102561-fcffff767fc320da4156ce33befdb426.png
Looks like it's for RSS, right? Sorry, I just want to be sure.

Actual information:
It remains to make the terrain+landmarks of exoplanets from Kepler-186 system and make the extra stars, complete a day and night cycle sub-mod.
If I work hard, I can finish sub-mods before December.

Screenshots:
1700138727523.png 1700138793159.png 1700138831412.png 1700138858829.png 1700138917935.png

How the water will work

Visually:
When viewing the map, the water will look like the second layer of the atmosphere

1700140624796.png

- - - - -
Inside of flight mode, water will look like blue water, with a slightly different color from the surface texture below it

1700141709488.png
1700141895812.png

Physically:
Water does not have any collision - no one can float. Just like the Saturnian rings physics in-game(in Addon).
(Simple reason - the game can only calculate the physics of one planet(+the atmosphere of that planet) with a craft at one time. Physics with second planet's atmosphere is not included.)

1700142645876.png

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How the water will work

Visually:
When viewing the map, the water will look like the second layer of the atmosphere

View attachment 110021
- - - - -
Inside of flight mode, water will look like blue water, with a slightly different color from the surface texture below it

View attachment 110022 View attachment 110023

Physically:
Water does not have any collision - no one can float. Just like the Saturnian rings physics in-game(in Addon).
(Simple reason - the game can only calculate the physics of one planet(+the atmosphere of that planet) with a craft at one time. Physics with second planet's atmosphere is not included.)

View attachment 110024
That's awesome! Even if you can't float, you could probably do a sea launch where it's shallow, and do realistic looking splashdowns

How the water will work

Visually:

View attachment 110021
- - - - -

View attachment 110022 View attachment 110023

Physically:

View attachment 110024
Cool I was to download The Addon 3.0

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered