Solved Allow Mod Creators MORE ACCESS

Mod Creators, do you agree that we deserve to have more privileges?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RYAN

Registered
Mod Creators should be allowed to have more control over the threads that they make.

Things I want:
- No approval process to post a thread
- Ability to fully edit my thread/post
- Ability to delete my post/thread

You have forced us to post our Mods on this forum so at least give us these privileges. The same privileges that we had on the Discord channel.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Mod Creators should be allowed to have more control over the threads that they make.

Things I want:

You have forced us to post our Mods on this forum so at least give us these privileges. The same privileges that we had on the Discord channel.
Who forced you?

T

TtTOtW

Accusations are not a good start to increasing your privileges. The forum is a nice community with decent people, and more considerate than the discord people because here we don't have to be rude to keep the community at peace.

That said, you may be granted some of what you ask for, but approval will likely remain a factor. @MikeWe should reply soon to your request.

Tymekx0

Registered

Things I want:

These seem like reasonable requests except maybe the approval thing
But language like "you have forces us" comes of as a bit rude.

BTW I don't know anything about sfs modding how do you even do it? Unity?

T

TtTOtW

None of the voters are officially modders except maybe one. This poll result is forum members' opinions, not modders' opinions. So it is actually not reflecting the views of modders at all.

C

Cpt. Surge

I would love to know how to mod in the first place, I might make some really cool stuff, yet apparently mod creators don't have enough privileges?
Where would I even go to begin to learn how to mod SFS anyway?

E

Earlmilly1

I would love to know how to mod in the first place, I might make some really cool stuff, yet apparently mod creators don't have enough privileges?
Where would I even go to begin to learn how to mod SFS anyway?
I agree. How do I mod?

They certainly have a really good reason as that is no small decision.
I'm sure they did. But I think that since we have been made to move to the forums we should at least have the same editing and posting privileges that we had on the discord channel. Maybe a role could be made for just Modders that would give us these privileges, if you do not want to allow everyone on the forum to edit thier posts on the Mod DownLoads Sub-forum.

Just saying, no one has forced you to use the forum, there are a lot of modding sites with their own download service. Next, no... Approval for files that are to be downloaded is needed and will be approved if clean by the mods. There's not going to be a modding group as in the Discord server, only admins will be able to delete threads. The only request I may grant is longer editing time.

S

Stathis™

Ok guys, just to clear some confusion...So, because discord isnt really a proper place for file sharing and organizing, we told the mod creators to post their mods on the forums, as it would be an overall better place for such things, for example, searching for mods would be easier and more user friendly. He exagerated a bit by using the word "forced", as we didnt held anyone at gunpoint, it was a unanimous decision between the modders and the discord staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.