An awful story I wrote.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
FIRE SHOES
Stan lived on the street, shining shoes. He lived in a box that was rather uncomfortable, especially in winter. One day, a kind woman bestowed upon him the greatest bottle of shoe shine ever, called Nitro Shoe! One of the ingredients happened to be glycerine. Stan thanked the kind woman, who was giggling uncontrollably as she walked away. Stan then returned to shining shoes. The first customer happened to need a very good shine on his eight shoes. They had turned an odd shade of rainbow after not being shined after 5.96235e+19 years.
“Ah, sir. I can help you very well with that,” said Stan. The ‘man’ thanked him, and sat in a chair to have his shoes shined. When stan scrubbed those shoes, they burst into flames. The ‘man’ exclaimed
“WOW! Thank you kindly sir! I’ve always wanted my shoes to be on fire! Here's a tip!” He deposited 50 potatoes into Stan’s hat. Stan was very confused. But at least he had dinner.
The next day, Stan went back to shining shoes. But one customer said: “DO YOU SERVICE MATTRESSES?”
“No, sorry sir, I only service shoes,” replied Stan.
“HOW DARETH THINE! MY MATTRESS REQUIRES THE UTMOST SHEEN, GOOD SIR!”
Then Stan remembered his peculiar shoe shine. “Ah yes! I can do that for you, sir!” So Stan scrubbed away. “AAACCCK! MY MATTRESS IS ON FIRE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The customer screamed and ran away without his flaming mattress.
“Huh.” Stan held up his bottle of odd boot polish and noticed that he was almost out. Then he dropped the bottle, which caused the city block he was in to violently explode. “Well now,” said Stan’s charred skeleton. “I knew there was something fishy about that polish.
The end.

This story is intentionally bad.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
FIRE SHOES
Stan lived on the street, shining shoes. He lived in a box that was rather uncomfortable, especially in winter. One day, a kind woman bestowed upon him the greatest bottle of shoe shine ever, called Nitro Shoe! One of the ingredients happened to be glycerine. Stan thanked the kind woman, who was giggling uncontrollably as she walked away. Stan then returned to shining shoes. The first customer happened to need a very good shine on his eight shoes. They had turned an odd shade of rainbow after not being shined after 5.96235e+19 years.
“Ah, sir. I can help you very well with that,” said Stan. The ‘man’ thanked him, and sat in a chair to have his shoes shined. When stan scrubbed those shoes, they burst into flames. The ‘man’ exclaimed
“WOW! Thank you kindly sir! I’ve always wanted my shoes to be on fire! Here's a tip!” He deposited 50 potatoes into Stan’s hat. Stan was very confused. But at least he had dinner.
The next day, Stan went back to shining shoes. But one customer said: “DO YOU SERVICE MATTRESSES?”
Then Stan remembered his peculiar shoe shine. “Ah yes! I can do that for you, sir!” So Stan scrubbed away. “AAACCCK! MY MATTRESS IS ON FIRE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The customer screamed and ran away without his flaming mattress.
“Huh.” Stan held up his bottle of odd boot polish and noticed that he was almost out. Then he dropped the bottle, which caused the city block he was in to violently explode. “Well now,” said Stan’s charred skeleton. “I knew there was something fishy about that polish.
The end.

I can’t tell you how much this story made me laugh!! Bravo! XD

Tymekx0

Registered
FIRE SHOES
The end.

This should be an animated video.
What inspired you to make this?
The talking charred skeleton implies something cartoony.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
This should be an animated video.
What inspired you to make this?
The talking charred skeleton implies something cartoony.
I just come up with stupid things n my head sometimes. I have a lot of time laying around. I ran out of thyme a while ago.

T

TtTOtW

Lol. I wrote a short on a character I called Superfly about 21 years ago. That's still one of my favourites.

Aiden

Registered
FIRE SHOES
The end.

Random okay, made me laugh tho.
And now eminem's song 'stan' is stuck in my head

T

TtTOtW

I can sort of write it again, in English. Lost the original copy close to 20 years ago. Still fresh in my memory though.

T

TtTOtW

Once there was a man named SuperFly. He was incredibly strong, fast and agile, for his size. But he was only as big as a fly. Nobody noticed him. He would swirl and whirl and twirl through the air as he rushed to save innocent victims from injustice. But nobody noticed him. His name was SuperFly...

One day his ultrasonic hearing (which is very acute) alerted him to a child's cry across town as her kitty cat was stuck in a tree. He put on his superhero outfit as fast as he could (which is really fast) and rushed out.

He was approaching mach 3 as he swirled and whirled and twirled between skyscrapers, under bridges and over highways, when suddenly...

He smashed into the windscreen head-on. It was a truly magnificent sight. The vehicle was a complete wreck. There was nothing left that would be recognisable as part of any car. It was glorious.

After that, nobody ever saw him again. Well, not many saw him before that either...

Some say that the crash was his end. They did not find him in the wreckage, but then again, he'd be really unlikely to be found. Others have suggested he had retired from superhero work after that tragedy, taking employment as a TV remote. He would stay in a matchbox and take voice commands. His performance was of course phenomenal. Personally though, I believe he found himself an irresistible praying mantis female, succumbed to emotion due to loneliness, and was eaten alive, smiling all the way.