• Total voters

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
*sigh
Another undeclared faction, we have like 50 of these.
The faction system is a fucking mess, my god.
People are getting pretty pissed off about the faction system.
A new faction every other new members is really building up on people who don't want anything to do anything to do with them.
So instead, after a certain goal is met, people would be able to post in Empire, Factions and RP and create a space agency to be verified by staff to see if it is acceptable, and then Factions would be groups of these space agencies.

BUT... this would also erase all existing factions, so it might need some exceptions, but if not it would be a difficult transition, but I'm sure it would make a good difference and make the forum less congested.

Let me know what you think.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
That's too complicated. Those of us in the factions may be sounding annoyed, but we mean well. And the people outside of factions who're whinging can just ignore this entire section. That's why it's separate.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
That's too complicated. Those of us in the factions may be sounding annoyed, but we mean well. And the people outside of factions who're whinging can just ignore this entire section. That's why it's separate.
Good point.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

Is there anyone else outside the factions?

I think I'm the only regular member that's never been affiliated with any faction, and I don't so much whine, I make jokes about it all at factions expense

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Is there anyone else outside the factions?

I think I'm the only regular member that's never been affiliated with any faction, and I don't so much whine, I make jokes about it all at factions expense
I'm not affiliated with any, either. Unless you consider Staff a faction, that is.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
i'm active on two different communities

so going from treated fairly highly to "the kid that's always picked last at soccer football" is weird and damaging to my ego
Ha, here you're more like Meg than The Meg.

I'm not affiliated with any, either. Unless you consider Staff a faction, that is.
Ha, fair point. Although, some would say you're part time SE...

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
No, see, he's not part of staff anymore, so he's unaffiliated.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Speaking of which, Dez, are you willing to reconsider joining KL, or are you still wanting to stay out of factions?