An Idiots universe 1.1 (or what ever I’m at)

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
1. Please consolidate (group) your posts into one to avoid spamming people's alerts.
2. The naming scheme is really off. Why does 90 Antiope have parenthesis and 93 Minerva not? Why does 617 Patroclus not have a number, as well as 243 Ida, or 101955 Bennu or 624 Hektor?
3. I recommend making the orbit of Kale eccentric.
4. I would also add some of the other moons of Jupiter.
5. 2021 PH₂₇
6. Make some of the asteroids "hidden" so that they won't block/stick out and block another bodies' name.
7. Maybe add a new download link so that the updates can be released. (Google drive or attaching the .zip in the post is recommended.)

Yourrandomcomrade

Moon Maker
Man on the Moon
Registered
1. Please consolidate (group) your posts into one to avoid spamming people's alerts.
2. The naming scheme is really off. Why does 90 Antiope have parenthesis and 93 Minerva not? Why does 617 Patroclus not have a number, as well as 243 Ida, or 101955 Bennu or 624 Hektor?
3. I recommend making the orbit of Kale eccentric.
4. I would also add some of the other moons of Jupiter.
5. 2021 PH₂₇
6. Make some of the asteroids "hidden" so that they won't block/stick out and block another bodies' name.
7. Maybe add a new download link so that the updates can be released. (Google drive or attaching the .zip in the post is recommended.)
Dude those are all thing I’m gonna add also kale orbit is already eccentric

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yourrandomcomrade you tend to post several times in a row, see your last three messages that were posted in a span of 5 minutes for example. Please try to say everything you have to say in a single post instead, to avoid making the conversation artificially big.