Anime

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I've played it a bit and it is fun. I don't think I could get past those two huge saw things though...
Oh, I have the game. I just haven't played it yet. Its on my "To play" list
I'm probably losing, I don't own that many pictures!
Anyway, here's something I don't know if its a cat or a fox, or even if I've already posted it, but here it goes:
232816.jpg

BOOM!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Animatrix. That bit where they tear that screaming pilot from his walker makes even me shudder

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You're a armor vehicle maintenance guy too right?
Nah, airborne infantry. Though we use a fair amount of 'armoured' vehicles.

I am also very VERY interested to see how Imperial dreadnoughts and titans fair against those mechanical octopus'.
With massed bolter fire, enormous powerfists and the Emperor.

With massed bolter fire, enormous powerfists and the Emperor.
One problem with animatrix, they don't go into detail about the dimensions and capabilities of the hardware used by both man and machine in said film. So we can't really make an educated comparison.

Nah, airborne infantry. Though we use a fair amount of 'armoured' vehicles.
Wait what about that image of an armored vehicle engine you posted a while back.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
One problem with animatrix, they don't go into detail about the dimensions and capabilities of the hardware used by both man and machine in said film. So we can't really make an educated comparison
If I'm honest, the mechs look cool and all that but the seem a big step down in capability to even now.

Wait what about that image of an armored vehicle engine you posted a while back.
We use a fair amount of armoured vehicles. The training course requires a fair amount of knowledge of the vehicle, including things like the engine, transmission, brakes etc