Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Well it's been exported as a product, so perhaps also as a plant?
It might not even be as a plant, fair trade brings products in from their native countries usually, but I'm not sure.

T

TtTOtW

South Africa is an extremely resource rich country. The new government from 24 years back has sold our strength to fill their pockets. Now I do not promote racism, so understand this: the old white government did not give equal rights, but they were independent from international help. For their racist policies they were cut off from international trade by various sectors from 1984 to 1992. They didn't flinch. Didn't need to. We had everything we needed and wanted right here.

South Africa is an extremely resource rich country. The new government from 24 years back has sold our strength to fill their pockets. Now I do not promote racism, so understand this: the old white government did not give equal rights, but they were independent from international help. For their racist policies they were cut off from international trade by various sectors from 1984 to 1992. They didn't flinch. Didn't need to. We had everything we needed and wanted right here.
So you country wasn't ready for the whites, and they came in to take it. The Chinese learnt that the hard way too, and now we hate the British and the Americans.

Don't know much about Africa, they still look like they are fucking around and being a failed state, China is almost ready. We've successfully tested the YF-100 rocket engine, and we are going for the moon. Once that's done we'll make those American bastards know that we still have a few scores to settle.

Don't know much about Africa, they still look like they are fucking around and being a failed state, China is almost ready. We've successfully tested the YF-100 rocket engine, and we are going for the moon. Once that's done we'll make those American bastards know that we still have a few scores to settle.
No offence, I know how you feel, our ancestors have been through the same hoohah before.