Another 1:1 saturn v (this time alot better)

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok so uh, I’ve had this for quite a while now. I just haven’t posted it here, because I quite literally forgot the forums exsisted. Anyway, saturn v
35049DA1-8C93-404D-A1A7-56A24BC6BD85.jpeg
In the first stage, theres a little text that says S-IC-6, but its so small you can’t make it out in this picture. This is made on pc, because I simply couldn’t take anymore of mobile bp editing. It still was hard, and a major pain in the ass to make and took long, so don’t underestimate that.
5CADE822-7D6E-4E80-87D1-00F22D455931.jpeg
Heres a picture of all of its stages separate, and you can see the spacecraft better. (I didn’t include the SLA in this picture, as it didnt fit comfortably)
The 2nd stage was probably the hardest stage, but the LM was the Hardest thing to do, but I did enjoy building it.
EBAD5A6F-BBDC-4583-8AA5-B479BD698329.jpeg
845AEDD8-3AE8-4CEE-B7DA-34EDBF9EA6DE.jpeg
Heres a closer look at the Lunar Module. Yes, the legs work. They are on a hinge. They are timewarp-proof until you extend them, which is because I simply couldn’t with angled docking ports.

Before you ask, I AM NOT SHARING THE BLUEPRINT.

Anyways, I’m pretty damn happy to how it turned out.

S

Sportgus

So much details I couldn't tell if some little parts were the dust on my screen or the actual rocket XD
Very nice!

Mady_X

Registered
Ok so uh, I’ve had this for quite a while now. I just haven’t posted it here, because I quite literally forgot the forums exsisted. Anyway, saturn v View attachment 103176 In the first stage, theres a little text that says S-IC-6, but its so small you can’t make it out in this picture. This is made on pc, because I simply couldn’t take anymore of mobile bp editing. It still was hard, and a major pain in the ass to make and took long, so don’t underestimate that. View attachment 103177 Heres a picture of all of its stages separate, and you can see the spacecraft better. (I didn’t include the SLA in this picture, as it didnt fit comfortably)
The 2nd stage was probably the hardest stage, but the LM was the Hardest thing to do, but I did enjoy building it. View attachment 103179 View attachment 103178 Heres a closer look at the Lunar Module. Yes, the legs work. They are on a hinge. They are timewarp-proof until you extend them, which is because I simply couldn’t with angled docking ports.

Why don't you want to share the blueprint?

Mady_X

Registered
Ok so uh, I’ve had this for quite a while now. I just haven’t posted it here, because I quite literally forgot the forums exsisted. Anyway, saturn v View attachment 103176 In the first stage, theres a little text that says S-IC-6, but its so small you can’t make it out in this picture. This is made on pc, because I simply couldn’t take anymore of mobile bp editing. It still was hard, and a major pain in the ass to make and took long, so don’t underestimate that. View attachment 103177 Heres a picture of all of its stages separate, and you can see the spacecraft better. (I didn’t include the SLA in this picture, as it didnt fit comfortably)
The 2nd stage was probably the hardest stage, but the LM was the Hardest thing to do, but I did enjoy building it. View attachment 103179 View attachment 103178 Heres a closer look at the Lunar Module. Yes, the legs work. They are on a hinge. They are timewarp-proof until you extend them, which is because I simply couldn’t with angled docking ports.

Can you share it privately?