another boring meme

He is quick to anger, easily offended and becomes very defensive when I confront him with his bullshit. All and all, an immature dipshit. Actually you don't even need to predict and scrutinize his posts, it's a fucking give away.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
I picked it up like an hour after he joined and then reported him to @TtTOtW. No clue why he thought that would work, but it didn't. I mostly just recognized that he really liked Battlefield 3 and both accounts had very similar typing styles. He was cool to have on the forum, he just disrupted every thread he touched..

I picked it up like an hour after he joined and then reported him to @TtTOtW. No clue why he thought that would work, but it didn't. I mostly just recognized that he really liked Battlefield 3 and both accounts had very similar typing styles. He was cool to have on the forum, he just disrupted every thread he touched..
He said that he is using his friend's account, probably to avoid getting banned. You can create a new account very easily without someone else's email account, because you can make nearly infinite accounts with google or Yahoo.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
He said that he is using his friend's account, probably to avoid getting banned. You can create a new account very easily without someone else's email account, because you can make nearly infinite accounts with google or Yahoo.
What I mean is, he thought far enough ahead to use a different email but that's about it. He acted to same way, typed the same way, etc. so it made it pretty obvious it was him. Why do I enjoy these conversations you and me have as much as I do?

What I mean is, he thought far enough ahead to use a different email but that's about it. He acted to same way, typed the same way, etc. so it made it pretty obvious it was him. Why do I enjoy these conversations you and me have as much as I do?
People told me that if you see a user with "gaming" in it, you have 50/50 chance it is a 12 year old with call of duty headphones who reports you just by simply outsmarting or out talking him.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
People told me that if you see a user with "gaming" in it, you have 50/50 chance it is a 12 year old with call of duty headphones who reports you just by simply outsmarting or out talking him.
Oh the memories of playing gun game and doing nothing but knifing squeakers.. Good times..

Aiden

Registered
Yeah that gives you a few tips but the hardest part is finding the milkyway etc. Its only out in thw sky for some months so it might be gone in where you are. I use a app that costs £10. What you mostly need is a shutter speed of arround 20seconds, iso 1600-3200 and a low f stop. 3.5 or lower 2.8etc.. and a wide lense if possible and a trypod. I use another app then to find the darkest areas. Because lightpollution is a huge problem. Thats why my pictures have the orange and white. O, and you need to have warm clothes because i usualy go camping at the same time... and it isn't cool when you forget your down coat or trousers.
@ me for more help

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Sure, but i wouldn't recommend it.. because i use a decently beginner camera their is a lot of static. Id say just look up "milkyway photography high res" for a better pic
But that comes from some random professional somewhere with 0 story, this is a picture taken by a friend. It's more special