Solved Anton Roche Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why2k4

Registered
User ID
Username: Anton Roche#0125
Discord ID: 494804336363438090
Date: (Ban: 27/11/2019) (Appeal: 28/11/2019)
Reason: Posted a meme and got kicked, came back and asked sarge for my member back and he said: "No, but you can get this ban".

Why I should be unbanned: It was an unfair ban as all I did was ask for member role after he kicked me. I would like to come back and continue to be supportive of the community, even after Sarge (huh) removed my expert player role. I would just like to be able to chat with friends and be able to post photos and just have fun with people online.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Username: Anton Roche#0125
Discord ID: 494804336363438090
Date: (Ban: 27/11/2019) (Appeal: 28/11/2019)
Reason: Posted a meme and got kicked, came back and asked sarge for my member back and he said: "No, but you can get this ban".

Why I should be unbanned: It was an unfair ban as all I did was ask for member role after he kicked me. I would like to come back and continue to be supportive of the community, even after Sarge (huh) removed my expert player role. I would just like to be able to chat with friends and be able to post photos and just have fun with people online.
Before I take this to the team i’d recommend you wait a week, as appeals that appeal extremely soon after the ban generally get refused. So do you want me to continue?

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
From Flefliker
Response to Anton's Ban appeal
You weren't banned for a single meme, but your collective record of misbehaving prior to it. You became an Expert in our server and then proceeded to overstep nearly every boundary established.
You had received multiple warnings from the Admins and Mods alike, until you finally tipped us over the edge; we demoted you.
You lashed out, publicly which made matters worse for no one but yourself. Do you recall your comment about "being able to blackmail everyone on the server"?
You had been warned numerous times we would no longer tolerate your misbehaving, but you ignored it.
You had gotten kicked when you should've been banned out of the gate and instead of taking the matter with stride you decided to be a smart-ass about the situation, which is what got you banned.
If you think its unfair that we punished you for it finally, just know that we did it to the extent a normal user would've been punished.
I'd like to point out that you should've been banned before that moment occurred.

If you haven't gathered it by now; Your ban appeal has been denied.

Sidenote: "Sarge" does not handle Expert promotions nor demotions, you had been demoted by Flefliker.

Status
Not open for further replies.