any idea what kind of missile i should make?(not just a engine on a fuel tank)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Weeeeeeell... most missiles are mostly just fuel and engines, and a few fins for direction. You can investigate real life missiles and find the one that suits you.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You know a Hellfire is only one and a half metres long...? So it'll be about...3 tiny squares in size. But not even that, cos its about 18cm in diameter. Sidewinder is one of the smallest AA missiles in service at 3 metres long. Good luck making that in SFS.
Phoenix, possibly the largest AA missile in the world, is only 4 metres long.

Even Bloodhound, a bloody great big SAM missile used by the UK for many years is just over 8 metres tall. They're all going to be fuel tanks with engines attached.

Why not, rather than making pointless simulacrums of weapons you can't use, make... not weapon rockets...instead...and visit the solar system...

I dunno.

You know a Hellfire is only one and a half metres long...? So it'll be about...3 tiny squares in size. But not even that, cos its about 18cm in diameter. Sidewinder is one of the smallest AA missiles in service at 3 metres long. Good luck making that in SFS.
Phoenix, possibly the largest AA missile in the world, is only 4 metres long.

Even Bloodhound, a bloody great big SAM missile used by the UK for many years is just over 8 metres tall. They're all going to be fuel tanks with engines attached.

Why not, rather than making pointless simulacrums of weapons you can't use, make... not weapon rockets...instead...and visit the solar system...

I dunno.
isnt a hellfire anti ground??