Anything intresting?

Willem

Registered
I make videos of real life, ive got one where i ride down the biggest mountain in my area, ane now one exploring a abandoned mansion
Great we had an abandoned chocolate factory nearby where we used to hang around till police got involved.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Anyone having something interesting going on at the moment? Outside of video games
The world rotated, if in fact the software can handle a rotaional movement of one of it's largest entities, with it's rotation affecting several billion sentient controlled AI's, a handful of human test subjects and several googols of miniature literal atomic sized voxels

E

Earlmilly1

The world rotated, if in fact the software can handle a rotaional movement of one of it's largest entities, with it's rotation affecting several billion sentient controlled AI's, a handful of human test subjects and several googols of miniature literal atomic sized voxels
Because its all a simulation. I need whatever processer they use for it to run my ksp mods :/

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
If we are just AIs then we technacey are computers. Can i play ksp on myself!?
In my theory, a select fee if us are actually human, and the rest are AI's, so for instance, you cpuld be an AI (would explain something :p) and maybe Arel is an actual human.
Something for you to think about.
To you, you are real, but to someone else, they have no evidence that you are real, you cannot prove to someone else that you are actually real, but you know that you are real.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
In my theory, a select fee if us are actually human, and the rest are AI's, so for instance, you cpuld be an AI (would explain something :p) and maybe Arel is an actual human.
To you, you are real, but to someone else, they have no evidence that you are real, you cannot prove to someone else that you are actually real, but you know that you are real.
Schrödinger's cat

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
That’s an incredible theory. Interesting.

T

TtTOtW

Bite me.