Apex Legends!

• Thread starter The Dark in the Light
  • Start date
T

The Dark in the Light

Any of you guys play Apex? If so this thread is for everything about it! Characters, Strategy, Which weapons are best ect.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I can't get the hang of the screen. Information overload!

T

The Dark in the Light

Dead thread but whatever, I got Victory today. I had a Triple Take and an Eva-8 Auto, but changed out the shotgun for the R-99, an SMG. We won, and I had the winning kill. I had 4 kills, including the winning kill. Very fun and intense.
20200214_205521.jpg

Astro

Registered
Isn’t Apex just like fortnite or some shit, I don’t know anything about both those games because I play Rainbow Six Siege.

T

The Dark in the Light

Another win today, I once again had the winning kill and I got kill leader. There were only my sqaud and the enemy sqaud left and we fought it out. I knocked and killed two enemy teammates as my squad got knocked. I activated Bloodhound's Ultimate, Beast of the Hunt, and went in against the last player, a Lifeline. I ran in and emptied one clip, reloaded as the other guy fired and reloaded then emptied one more clip, killing him and carrying my team to victory. My loadout was a Triple Take and R-99, again. Second or third (I sure it's second) game today.
20200216_162455.jpg

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Another win today, I once again had the winning kill and I got kill leader. There were only my sqaud and the enemy sqaud left and we fought it out. I knocked and killed two enemy teammates as my squad got knocked. I activated Bloodhound's Ultimate, Beast of the Hunt, and went in against the last player, a Lifeline. I ran in and emptied one clip, reloaded as the other guy fired and reloaded then emptied one more clip, killing him and carrying my team to victory. My loadout was a Triple Take and R-99, again. Second or third (I sure it's second) game today.
View attachment 33139
I think I already know your real name:).