Apollo Style Mars Mission in Hard mode!

zTallsRobot

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I finally managed to beat my laziness and now im doing team frontier, a BP-edited, no stretched or no heat engines, or ions mission (hopefully i didn't forget anything) apollo style mission to Mars and Back.

The original idea was to do it in realistic mode but tbh it was too hard to maintain aesthetics without engine stretching and no heat and plus in realistic mode, so i picked hard mode.

The mission is a future project, Mars 2033, which is going to hopefully release in March on my YouTube channel, turned into an apollo styled single launch mission!

As you can see, the lander has Lemniscate Biscuit 's pfp, it's because Mars 2033 is sponsored by DAA (Lemni's SFS space company).

I hope i didnt break any rule accidentally, and if i did, i apologize it isnt my intention to cheat at all.

Attachments

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nice

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Great mission indeed, especially in hard mode, badge granted.
Honestly I don't think it's doable with a single launch in realistic. I did mine with IRIS, my planet pack that simulates the realistic difficulty, I needed 3 launches.

zTallsRobot

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Great mission indeed, especially in hard mode, badge granted.
Honestly I don't think it's doable with a single launch in realistic. I did mine with IRIS, my planet pack that simulates the realistic difficulty, I needed 3 launches.
It's doable, the issue is that you have to be minimalistic, as I bp edited i didn't care much about being minimalistic in terms of mass