J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Ok, on this thread you can ask me to make an asteroid into sfs and make it a planet pack/file.
Fictional asteroids can be asked for here too.

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Really goofy ahh and rough terrain (2 septate ones)

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Downgrade Pluto please!

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I don’t have time to make it right away because I am working on 2 quite big planet packs

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Ill do my best but im afraid I cant do oumuamua because that has an eccentricity of 1 so it is not orbiting the sun… and for some reason in sfs, with eccentricity of 1 for an object it breaks the game (not rockets of course) but I could do 90 Antiope if you like?

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Ok im changing this to a place where you can ask for an asteroid (still) but with a twist:

• Only asteroids from the main asteroid belt or Jupiter trojans will be accepted

• Any size asteroid can be given

• The asteroid has to be a real one

• Eccentricity will be accurate and radius (scaled to 1:20)

To sum it up, I’ll take all your suggestions for main belt asteroids and Jupiter trojans… Then turn it into a downloadable planet pack. And for uhasiagiwoaiho and pluto I will add them.

Kash

Registered
Ill do my best but im afraid I cant do oumuamua because that has an eccentricity of 1 so it is not orbiting the sun… and for some reason in sfs, with eccentricity of 1 for an object it breaks the game (not rockets of course) but I could do 90 Antiope if you like?
Hmm, then could you make it have an eccentricity close to 0.98 so it doesn't break the game

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I think I have an idea for an asteroid! 617 Patroclus or 624 Hektor or 130 Elektra OR 87 Sylvia. Choose your favorite.