Bage hunting submissions for Man on the moon

All the images are in and I’m just hoping that I can get in, this is my first time so I may not now anything alse about this beside the rules.
  • No cheats used
  • All basic parts used
  • All photos sent in the bottom
    IMG_0274.png
    IMG_0275.png
    IMG_0276.png
    IMG_0277.png
    IMG_0278.png
    IMG_0279.png
    IMG_0280.png
    IMG_0281.png
    IMG_0282.png
    IMG_0283.png
    IMG_0284.png

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
All good, badge granted and welcome into team Titan:)

Just to know, which planet pack do you use? Cosmetic planet packs are allowed, those who add planets are fine too, but in any case a custom planet pack must not modify the stock planets (apart from aesthetics) for the challenge to be valid.

I also have all the games packs. I have cheats, infinite build area, more plantes, red stone atlase pack, parts pack, and last, skin pack. I’m a full on spoupirtter to the game and love it very much. The packs help me a lot when building and bc I don’t have access to BP edit, it is glad to be a fan of this game!

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ok, the coustume solar system I was using was the “Truly Terrained Solar System” and I used the in-game pack for the rockets coulure
Oh, OK it's fine.

I also have all the games packs. I have cheats, infinite build area, more plantes, red stone atlase pack, parts pack, and last, skin pack. I’m a full on spoupirtter to the game and love it very much. The packs help me a lot when building and bc I don’t have access to BP edit, it is glad to be a fan of this game!
Nice :)
Just make sure you don't use the cheats for the challenges ;)

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
My bad, I didn't notice this.

I'm deeply sorry OMGbrianpitcher but I have to remove the badge. No part must be broken for the challenge to count.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
My honest recotine to that post:
“I do have no clue to what you mean but ok!” XD
What he means is that you should avoid posting several times in a row. You posted 5 messages in 2 minutes, those could have been a single one. Please post everything you have to say in a single message to avoid making the discussion artificially big.

As the legend would say it: "The forum is not discord" -Altair
Yes, that too.