Ban appeal 2 electric boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls

Registered
Balls#8813
ID: 751175383453270057
Date: 2-12-22
Reason: Revealing users' private social media profiles publicly, some involving real names/info. Determined to be ban-worthy after further review.

Hi it’s balls again, was told to wait a while from first appeal. I’d like to apologize to anyone I may have upset with what I did, and to the mods for wasting your time. I did not do it with malicious intent, and I realize that it’s a stupid thing to do, and that intent doesn’t matter when others are involved. I take responsibility for my actions and assure you that nothing like it will happen again. I enjoy the community and regret that I made dumb choices and made people uncomfortable.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Balls,

Your appeal has been transmitted to the Discord moderation team, they will review it soon.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
Your appeal is currently being discussed. We will get back to you when a decision is made.

Appeal denied. Upon investigation it was found that you blatantly broke TOS on numerous occasions. Having several accounts banned by Discord for said TOS violations. We cannot let users who have been in violation of TOS into the server. All future appeals will also be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.