Ban appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC username: an17ma7ter551
Discord ID: 1150943591628275724
Date: 12/4/2024
Reason for ban: “No intention to use server properly”

Why I should be unbanned: I was called a derogatory term by two members for creating a rocket similar to another user's. In response, I posted a gif saying 'ooh I don't give a shit' to express my indifference. Shortly after, a person unrelated to the situation muted me for six hours without clear details. Frustrated, I messaged the moderator, calling them a 'cracker.'
After 22 minutes, I received a message from Blargbot stating I was permanently banned for 'no intention to use the server properly.' While I admit fault for the gif and the term used, I find it unclear how this constitutes 'no intention to use the server properly.' I acknowledge my mistakes and take full responsibility for my actions, but I believe this situation could have been avoided if I hadn't been provoked.
Why do I seek an unban? This is my first significant issue in the server, and I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I apologize for my actions, as they could have been avoided if I hadn't reacted negatively.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Your ban appeal was just denied, it's usually advised to wait for at least 2 weeks before appealing again.

Why 2 weeks? I don't really have 2 weeks as I'm working on something with a friend
I had to wait for 2 months to do my appeal propperly,and thanks god it only was that short time.
A simple solution is to send a dm to your Friend (if you know his user name or if you sent him a friendship solicitation ).

Well, again, Sorry for write this here.
Good bye

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Why 2 weeks? I don't really have 2 weeks as I'm working on something with a friend
That's how they usually proceed. They wouldn't appreciate that you spam ban appeals, they rather expect that you truly understand what you did wrong instead. Meanwhile, m.morgado is right, you can work on your project with your friend through a private discussion or your own server if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.