Swox

Registered
Swox#8252
Discord ID: 998272080258809977
Date of punishment: 17/7/2022 14:20
(GMT +:03:00)
Reason of punishment: Piracy
My explanation and apology:
I apologize for bringing piracy into the game chat. My texts might be deleted so it's hard to exactly describe what played out (unless if a member has captured screenshots or screenrecordings).; I first brought out a question like "Would it be bad to download APK of SFS?" I wasn't trying to indicate that I was going to proceed to illegally download paid content for free. And I have not. At first I foolishly engaged myself into an argument about piracy, saying statements like "Why is downloading apk even bad?". My government doesn't educate about piracy and how bad it is and they do not punish anyone for it so my primal mind convinced me that performing piracy was fine. I first received a 12 hours mute. And then got banned some time later. Even if I was allowed back into your community I would understand any temporary punishment which I very much deserve. I sincerely apologize and hope the most of forgiveness of the staff team. Thank you for caring.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello Swox

Your appeal has been transmitted to the Discord moderation team.

Swox

Registered
Also I am aware that this appeals is just a little after the ban. But have my word I learned from my mistake and did some internet research regarding the topic.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yes, but sometimes it takes a while to get a reply.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Along with discussing piracy, you also blatantly admitted to downloading pirated content. Piracy will not be tolerated. It is against our server rules, against the Discord ToS, and it is illegal. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.