Ban Appeal, ban evasion apparently??

Status
Not open for further replies.
libbertea
Discord ID: 871683169928232991
Date: 13th feb 2024
Reason for ban: ban evasion 2 years ago

let me explain from the start. Was a good member, solid few months in the server, played the game, made some concept art, talked with the community like a normal member. Then some guy called 'myballshurt', that was his username, spoke in the chat. I replied to the guy and referring to his username I said 'same'. This apparently warranted a 24 hour ban or timeout or whatever it was, I forgot by now. I was pretty mad because it's such a long wait for such a small offence. I dmed some of the mods, and the one who punished me, but no response. I thought I'd make a ban appeal but from what I heard they take a while to get checked anyway, so appealing the 24 hour ban would've been useless... So I some alts and joined the server. On one, I mentioned I was the original guy (nachoo), and got banned permanently for ban evasion for such a small offence. None of the mods listened to what I had to say, and I thought that whole thing was unfair. - I mentioned I made multiple alts and joined the server. My alt and main got banned permanently, but my other 2 alts, including the account im appealing from (libbertea), stayed on the server. I talked with the members again, made some things for the server and was a normal member, I just never mentioned my past of being banned. Until someone brought up the nachoo guy a year and a half later, so I replied and said that was me and that there was no point in this account being banned now because it was such a long time ago and that i havent done anything wrong since... i just think this whole thing is a bit unfair, and yes using my first alt to get past the mute on my actual account is wrong, but i was doing it to talk to mods since they dont answer dms and i thought waiting 24hrs was wrong. I hope you understand my perspective and how i see it as unfair... i couldnt care much though, im only making this to make sure the mods know i still have an alt there lol. im just pissed off at the mods for being so strict. but seriously though? banning me again after that much time being a normal member? dont you see how strict that is? even my first offence. its been 2 years man, its highly likely i wont be unbanned, but maybe yall mods will be just a little less strict because of what ive said. maybe. thanks for reading, yap session over.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

Your ban appeal has been transmitted to the staff, they will review it soon.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
You made an alt account to evade a 12 hour mute, got both accounts banned for evasion. Come back with a third and... expected something different.
"but i was doing it to talk to mods since they dont answer dms and i thought waiting 24hrs was wrong." This is incorrect, staff do answer DMs.
"there was no point in this account being banned now" This is also incorrect, you have shown us very clearly that you will not abide by the rules.

We will not be "less strict" with someone who evades moderation the moment they disagree with it.

Appeal denied, future accounts will be banned, and all appeals for those accounts will be banned.

EDIT: I checked DMs, I received none from you protesting the original mute, I'm sure the rest of the admins will say the same.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.