Solved Ban appeal for megatank58

Status
Not open for further replies.
User ID
Discord name- megatank58#1671
Date- It was last year that's what I remember [I think Christmas or something]
Reason for Ban-
That's where we are stuck [i am fine with i am banned but i also need to know my fault]

Why to Unban-
I don't need unban unless there is no reason for my ban[pretty sure there is]
Why am i posting this-
For the fact i really don't know why i was banned and i the last time i was on server i was chatting in #off-topic and There was a mod who was chatting with admin and i said "That's a bit rude" and After that i was straight banned without any warnings[i was definitely banned personally as the bot message didn't appear...
Why i think should be done-
I don't think i should be unbaned i it was a true ban instead you can just tell me the reason[i know it might be a bit hard to find it but can you please try {Can you just find if i was banned by bot or mod}] Else you may unban if you think that it was a false ban.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Discord name- megatank58#1671
Date- It was last year that's what I remember [I think Christmas or something]
Reason for Ban-
That's where we are stuck [i am fine with i am banned but i also need to know my fault]

Why to Unban-
I don't need unban unless there is no reason for my ban[pretty sure there is]
Why am i posting this-
For the fact i really don't know why i was banned and i the last time i was on server i was chatting in #off-topic and There was a mod who was chatting with admin and i said "That's a bit rude" and After that i was straight banned without any warnings[i was definitely banned personally as the bot message didn't appear...
Why i think should be done-
I don't think i should be unbaned i it was a true ban instead you can just tell me the reason[i know it might be a bit hard to find it but can you please try {Can you just find if i was banned by bot or mod}] Else you may unban if you think that it was a false ban.
So, you have no idea why you were banned, and you don't wanna get unbanned, you just wanna know the reason?

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
The reason behind the ban was so:
In a previous case, you had used an alt to attempt to evade punishment, meaning your next offense would result in a ban.
Said offense was Emoji Spam, usually fairly minor.

The "appeal" has been accepted should you be interested in rejoining the community.
You will be on a 3 week one strike no member probation when/if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.