Status
Not open for further replies.

Blib

Registered
Discord username: blib_8383
Discord ID: 793866328699830323
Ban date: 8/4/2024
Ban reason: avoiding punishment through alt account
Explanation: I've made another appeal in the past thinking that the reason for my ban was disrespect to the developers, now I ask for one final chance and if you decide that the appeal is still then I won't bother you again. It was my mistake for not reading the bot's message which stated that the ban reason was "evading punishment through alt acc" and I'm sorry for overlooking that. When I got banned, I got a little bit angry and so I couldn't think clearly, this made me want to explain my self as I thought that my right to criticize the developers was violated. In my anger I overlooked that the ban was not at all about that and so I made an appeal for a totally un-related reason. I understand my mistake so now I'm making a second and final correct appeal. I would like to state that I have absolutely no intention of causing harm to the server, there's very nice people there and I generally like the atmosphere. Due to the server being so nice, having access to it be taken away from me made me sad. I would like you to please just give me a second chance to be a part of a discord server of my favorite game and it's community. I promise that if I brake any rule ever again I wont write another appeal ever again since the reason for the ban would be completely reasonable. Therefore I ask for one final chance to prove my worth and to show that I can learn from my mistakes. Thanks in advance, Blib

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry but your latest appeal has just been denied. You may wait for at least 2 weeks before appealing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.