ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Nickname: cryptowave2112
ID: 1018242749050388610
Date: 08/01/2023
Reason for ban: Using the cracked version of the game
Why I should be unbanned: After 6 long months I think I understand the punishment and won't do it again, I would like to make amends and I owe you a favor, any favor, I blame myself, I used the crack to avoid screwing up my official version of the game (I can provide proof, I have it on Android and on Windows) I would like to find the huge community of the game that I love, I know that I can be ass licking but I just want to tell you to what extent my game occupies a place in life and that I wanted to rejoin the server to allow members to benefit from the mods that I create such as the Gemini mod and the Gemini-Titan mod which should be released soon . Anyway, I hope I can have a discussion with you and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I haven't used crack again since that day.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

Your ban appeal has been transmitted to the Discord moderation team.

leroxy2_0

Modder
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I could do anything to apologize, like modding for example! Because I love this community

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
Aside from the fact we generally don't accept appeals for piracy. You violated Rule 11 by using another account to interact with the server.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.