Ban appeal,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Vengeance#2063
Id: 475494001634443275
Date: April 29th 2022
Reason for ban: rule 2 posted a meme
Why you should unban me: I understand what I did was wrong, I also know it was a misclick and that it was a accident, I also take responsibility for it, i have used this time away to reflect and I wish to come back, I believe I’ve made myself a better person. I’m sorry that I posted a meme and I won’t ever do it again.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I'll pass it on to the staff.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Apologies for the delay.

This is not the only time you've broken the rules, you have a history of shitposting among other things and accidentally posting a meme will be treated as though you did it on purpose.

Your account is your responsibility and it is your job to make sure the content you are posting is within our rules. If you have memes in your gallery next to an image you are trying to post, you should double check before you hit send.

That being said, we have decided to downgrade your ban from permanent to a 2 month ban. You will be able to rejoin on October 19. We want to make absolutely sure your behavior is learned from and will not continue when you rejoin.

This unban timer is non-negotiable and we will not accept any appeals to shorten it. You will be on the standard 2 week 1 strike, no member probation once you rejoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.