Not open for further replies.

Match Animation

TEAM HAWK
Under Pressure
Registered
Match#3939
Discord ID: 826869107114639421
Date: 2022(month forgot)
Reason for ban: misappropriation ( too impulsively to answering so I still didn't get misappropriated but phone number and ip stolen)

yeah I knew I can't unban cuz feferant actions and hacking but for a long time he didn't know how to do virus and he is just the basic scammer, another people's link for hack and server raider in Discord and yeah my new account is not misappropriated and even I saw feferant never use my old account for scam people but he is only mostly do raid u can ask my friend what was the guy doing and if u are the guy who love the poor Polandball youtube channels u can join their Discord server to ask and find out who is feferant. He was AOS I guess he never do that again for a very very long time after I hacked and he just spam the stuff and quit also AOS is 4th that 4th is main base of hack centre. Why I was hacked cause me and my friend Liechtenstein ball were fighting to get our server back but yeah we lose our 3rd server. I feel boring for now and stay at formus's server and it is kinda dead but not very fully. And yeah (it is not a topic and not really need to becare: I got the tumor on my ear near by. It keep growing or stinking I am still wait for meeting doctor that I don't wanna joke and lie because it is real that if I push it, it give me pain).
If the appeal rejected have a nice day in normal sfs Discord community I know u all still hate me cause the safety problem:) so see ya!!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello Match Animation

Your ban appeal has been transmitted to the moderation team, they will review it shortly.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Appeal denied. We cannot accept appeals from compromised users. See the pinned thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.