Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Registered
Username: rage.boy
Discord ID: 693191740961718420
Ban Date: ~14th April 2023

Reason for ban: My brother got ip banned for iirc "No intent to use the server as intended"

Context (The context is required to understand this):
One night my brother asked me what discord server that was (referring to SFS Official). He doesn't play SFS and so of course I wasn't sure if he would care enough to join but I asked him if he would behave and he said yes.
He ended up joining when I told him what it is and he acted questionably. His behaviour ended up in him being banned and what I suspect, IP banned.
Due to the fact we live in the same house, I have been also been IP banned for his actions even though I did nothing wrong.

Why I should be unbanned:
I believe he should no longer be ip banned as I have informed him he is IP banned and he knows any further efforts to get back on the server are not going to work. I also don't personally think he has any care or motivation to do such things after he has already done so.
Due to this situation I have been banned for his actions, performed on his account. I hold no responsibility for other server members and I think it's totally unfair that I have been punished for his actions. I have not broken any rules to recieve a ban punishment nor did I break any rules by telling him how to join the server.
I understand I am responsible for his joining in the first place however, I did this with my trust in him being able to behave and unfortunately, that trust and promise he made was broken.

My brothers discord id is not in this appeal as I want to protect the identity of my brothers account however, the SFS discord staff do have his id as I have dmed it to sarge.

I hope you take this appeal into consideration.

Thanks,
Rage

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello Rage,

I informed the staff about your appeal, they will let you know about their decision.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
I've already explained to you there is nothing we can do. The original discussion we had holds true. Appeal denied, all future appeals will be denied.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.