Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User id:859367884311363594
User: notheker
Ban_date:18.6.2023
Reason:I belive its shared A blueprint while i did not have member (on ban :"Rule 3") i di nit remember wich was rule 3
Rrason_to_unaban:I am teribly sorry for sharing a blueprint, as it's not allowed i understand the ban, not to be rude the punishment seems harsh, your decision

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I'll pass it onto the discord staff.

Silenced Instruments

Discord Staff
Registered
User id:859367884311363594
User: notheker
Ban_date:18.6.2023
Reason:I belive its shared A blueprint while i did not have member (on ban :"Rule 3") i di nit remember wich was rule 3
Rrason_to_unaban:I am teribly sorry for sharing a blueprint, as it's not allowed i understand the ban, not to be rude the punishment seems harsh, your decision
"Rule 3: No NSFW, Racist, Sexist, Offensive or argument-bait content".
As you've probably figured out by now, you were not banned for sharing a blueprint. Though, if you're still struggling to find the reason for such a "harsh punishment", you should really examine and reconsider your dating age preferences.
This appeal is denied, and your ban is unappealable.

"Rule 3: No NSFW, Racist, Sexist, Offensive or argument-bait content".
As you've probably figured out by now, you were not banned for sharing a blueprint. Though, if you're still struggling to find the reason for such a "harsh punishment", you should really examine and reconsider your dating age preferences.
This appeal is denied, and your ban is unappealable.
I did not why i was banned as i did not break rule 3, please speak to the mod that banned me, it may havee been a typo, i did not post such messages, if i did please ask the mod that banned me to mention them.

For the record im rerribly sorry for any NSFW content, i belive it was a joke, i truly love the community and the game, i just want to hang in more, i have understood that all the content should be sfs related, i am begging for appeal, i am sorry if i annoyed anyone, on God please it was a joke, with that I conclude my appeal do as seems fit but please accept my appeal. The decisiin is yours

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have to close this thread. I'm sorry but Silenced Instruments specified that your ban was unappealable. You may sort this in private with them if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.